CBD, or cannabidiol, products have become increasingly popular throughout the last couple of years. Many CBD users claim that CBD may have therapeutic effects and may help with a wide variety of ailments, like using CBD for stress relief.
“What CBD products are best for lowering anxiety in my day-to-day life?”
Because of the entourage effect, experts suggest that full-spectrum CBD may be the best product type for anxiety disorders and other conditions since the effects of cannabidiol are maximized by the synergy with other cannabinoids.
Blue Botanicals Full Spectrum Whole CBD Soft Gels are available in 25 mg cannabinoid concentrations. SUGGESTED USE: Swallow 1-2 soft gels daily, repeat as needed.
“How do I use CBD to alleviate my stress and anxiety?”
Several studies reinforce the positive effects CBD can have on various anxiety conditions. In fact, 51% of U.S. adults who use CBD do so to help alleviate their anxiety, according to a recent Forbes Health survey of 2,000 U.S. adults conducted by OnePoll.
It’s difficult to come up with a definite dosage guideline that would help any person regardless of individual physiology because CBD acts on 60 different molecular pathways. This means it has a very complex relationship with the body and the brain. You may find one method works better for you than another. CBD can be used in the following forms:
- Creams and gels, which introduce CBD topically (through the skin) as a more localized treatment
- Sprays, which come in bottles with a nozzle to be sprayed in the mouth
- Oils and tinctures, which come in dropper bottles and are consumed by mouth
- Gummies, which are chewable, sweet, and often fruit-flavored
- Capsules, softgels, or tablets, which are taken individually by mouth like a pill
Finding an effective CBD dosage may depend on the following factors:
- The potency of the product
- The bioavailability of the chosen product
- Your unique biochemistry
- Prior experience with CBD
- Your weight
- Your metabolism
- The severity of your condition
- Other medications you’re currently taking
As our body undergoes physiological changes, so do cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system. This means that your “best CBD dosage” can change throughout your life.
Start With a Lower Dose than You Think You Need. Gradually Increase the Dosage Until You Notice the Difference. Please contact our Blue Botanicals CBD expert, Stephanie to determine the best dosage.