Add CBD into your wellness routine. 2022 is knocking at the door. A new year is a chance to start fresh, rethink your approach to wellness, and inspire your life with a new sense of purpose. Making a few small changes may have huge impacts in the long run.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of more than 80 active compounds called cannabinoids found naturally in the cannabis Sativa plant. Research into CBD is ongoing, but studies show that it may have beneficial health effects. Early results are promising for anxiety, pain, and even sleep.
Consider stocking up on CBD products for catching some zzz’s.
Sleep is so essential and has a direct effect on your heart rate and energy level. Yet so many of us just don’t get as many hours as we need every night. As many as 70% of Americans report not sleeping the recommended hours, and nearly one-third of American workers sleep less than six hours per night. If you’re one of those people, you know how hard it is to be present and to enjoy your life when you’re exhausted.
Luckily, research shows that CBD has a calming effect on the nervous system and can be a natural sleep aid while safe to take daily. Participants in a recent study who took 300 or 600 mg of a trusted source like Blue Botanicals, had decreased cortisol levels. These results suggest that CBD affects the release of cortisol, possibly acting as a sedative with a calming effect on the nervous system.
Feel less anxious in the new year with CBD
Anxiety disorders affect more than 18% of American adults ages 18 and older, the Anxiety & Depression Association of America (ADAA) says CBD has shown promise with anxiety disorders, leading many people who live with these conditions to become interested in this natural approach.
CBD assists with calming the nervous system and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) says it has been shown to reduce stress.
Anxiety Disorders That CBD May Help Treat:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Additional research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower high blood pressure.
If you are on a mission to find CBD products to incorporate into your wellness regimen, try Blue Botanicals CBD, an Orange County, California-based company dedicated to creating a better quality of life.
Blue Botanicals offers a variety of CBD products:
- FLAVORS: Strawberry, Grape, Green Apple, Blue Raz, Lemon
- Three strength levels : 250mg, 500mg & 1000mg
- Soft Gels
- Biochemically formulated to achieve an overwhelming state of peace by supporting your body’s natural ability to manage stress and produce feelings of joy and happiness. “Can only describe it as an overall feeling of peace, I feel normal!”
- Relief Cream
- Rub Blue Botanicals Pain Relief Cream into sore muscles and joints and feel the soothing effects of natural CBD hemp with aloe. The perfect spot rub before exercise or after a workout.
- Face Cream
- Helps to reduce redness and sensitivity, while replenishing moisture and nourishing the skin. Apply to the face or any area for soothing moisture relief as needed.
- Bath Soaps
- Lavender, lemon, or jasmine
- Blue Botanicals Soap contains 75mg of CBD in each bar blended with essential oils and the highest-quality Full Spectrum CBD extracts. This gentle yet powerful cleanser lathers into a rich and soothing foam, improving overall skin health without dryness.
- Bath Bombs
- A beautiful blend of 75mg CBD per bomb and essential oils come together to assist in the relief of stress and give your immune system the healthy boost it needs.